An early morning welcome! Gonna keep the “possibly embarrassing” theme going today.
Days left 45, & fun fact number eleven greets you.
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that. // Ugh we all look so little. This was officially ten years ago now! Oye. I’d also like to mention that although the picture below won’t show it I elected to black pants under my dress (it was on the shorter side to be honest) cause at the time I still hated dresses and loathed the idea to get in you were supposed to wear one cause of the whole “formal” thing.
Eventually I embraced the whole concept and my last two years I had some pretty rad dresses. I should almost do a side-by-side of all four years just because it’d be interesting to say the least. But what about you guys? First formal dance experiences? Good? Bad? Have a lovely Saturday! :)