This one could get pretty embarrassing…but it’s good I am not all that ashamed of it.
Days left 46, &fun fact number ten is down yonder.
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC. // I was a pretty big little fangirl of *NSYNC back in the day and while everyone else was dreaming of Justin and JC I was always keeping my eye on Lance. I’ve moved on from boy bands (for the most part because I am not above admitting I enjoy One Direction) but Lance is still one attractive man.
What about you guys? Who were the first celebrities to grace the walls of your bedrooms and be doodled inside little hearts with your own name? Until tomorrow! :)