Here we are, the last day of the ‘firsts’ week! It’s been a ton of fun for me to come up with all these.
Days left 44, & fun fact number twelve is here.
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’. // I’ve always loved musicals and never been to New York but that was always a dream. So as a graduation present to myself I saved for over a year and took my Mom and I too New York the summer between high school and college. It was also the summer before RENT was to close on Broadway so that was a must! The seats were total nosebleeds but they were worth it cause it was one of the most incredible things I’ve ever done in my life. Definitely got me hooked that’s for sure.
Alright that ends this week, maybe I’ll do another week of firsts…or lasts? before the countdown is done. It’s fun and actually makes coming up with these things a little easier. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)