New week! If I am totally honest I really wish it could have been a 3 day weekend cause I could use another day of being one big lazy pile, but that’s not how life works so onward!
43 days left & got gun fact number 13 all ready.
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’.
43. Despite being a huge boom fiend I don’t have an actual book shelf so my books are showcased in a sad manor. // And it’s more because of space issues in my room. When I was younger I had this really impressive & nice shelf/ desk my grandpa made me & for some bizarre reason one year when I rearranged my room I forgot to give it a new place and so since then it has been elsewhere in the house. And then also is the fact we have cats who would likely tear my precious books to shreds if I let them lay around anywhere they could get so I have to be creative.
Someday though…I’ll get a real nice and fancy bookshelf and I can organize to my hearts content and decorate it with all my little knick-knacks. :)