There is just something about having a good Monday that makes you upbeat from then out.
42 days are left & fun fact 14 is served.
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’.
43. Despite being a huge boom fiend I don’t have an actual book shelf so my books are showcased in a sad manor.
42. The only sport I ever enjoyed participating in was volleyball. // I have never been athletic inclined what-so-ever. But the only time I went out for a sport in school was when I did volleyball for two years in middle school. I liked to playing it and the people on my team made it even more fun. I never kept up in high school just cause I didn’t feel like dealing with how competitive it can get. I just stayed on as team manager and that was enough.
I still miss it some days. Never found a sport I could tolerate again. Which is okay with me, I prefer my books and lazyness. :)