41 days are left and I have fun fact number 15 all ready.
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’.
43. Despite being a huge boom fiend I don’t have an actual book shelf so my books are showcased in a sad manor.
42. The only sport I ever enjoyed participating in was volleyball.
41. For a long time I was sure I would one day become a pastry chef. // It was between dropping the idea of being an actress/singer and realizing that writing/english was something I really loved the most. I have never figured out where exactly the idea came from because my mom never baked a whole lot and I never really did either but I always saw how pretty some pastries could be and I wanted to be able to make that. I love the idea of opening and owning my own book shop/bakery and for a good chunk of my adolescence I was determined to make it my career.
I need to get back into that though, I am no great or frequent baker but I’d love to be able to call it a hobby and something I am decent at. I still like to bake every once and a while but I definitely need make more of an effort.