40 days are left and it’s time for fun fact 16;
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’.
43. Despite being a huge boom fiend I don’t have an actual book shelf so my books are showcased in a sad manor.
42. The only sport I ever enjoyed participating in was volleyball.
41. For a long time I was sure I would one day become a pastry chef.
40. At current standing I have seven tattoos and it likely will not end till I am totally covered. // I’ve always had a fascination and love of tattoos. I knew from a young age I would want to have a ton and couldn’t wait to start that adventure. I got my first one at sixteen with my mom’s consent for a friend that had passed away in a car accident. All of mine mean something, they come after some serious thought and imagining of them on my skin for the rest of time. I could go over each one but that’d take a while and I figure I’ll spare you all, unless you really want to know and ask nicely.
I already have a few ideas for my next few but it’s about money and being responsible and knowing that if I love them as much as I do in my head now I’ll love them down the road when I do get the money and time to make them happen. It’s for sure I’ll never tire of tattoos and that experience. How about you guys? Any ink? Do they have important back stories? Any you are planning and can’t wait to get?