I figure with the big game later it would only be fitting to theme the fun fact towards it.
37 days left, fun fact 19;
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’.
43. Despite being a huge boom fiend I don’t have an actual book shelf so my books are showcased in a sad manor.
42. The only sport I ever enjoyed participating in was volleyball.
41. For a long time I was sure I would one day become a pastry chef.
40. At current standing I have seven tattoos and it likely will not end till I am totally covered.
39. My ‘can’t live without’ make-up is eyeliner.
38. I have some amazingly talented friends.
37. I love me some football but when it comes down to it today I have no favorite or preference. Just here for the commercials and New Girl episode after. // Football is the only sport I can actually sit down and get super invested in, baseball is warming to me but not quiet there yet. College football is where I get my most excitement (Go Huskers!) but I can easily sit down and watch NFL, especially the Vikings. I am born and raised in Minnesota and a true Vikings fan, even when they have crap seasons (which is often tbh) I am always going to be a Vikings girl.
But today I could really just care less who takes it all home. I could cheer for either based on friends who are liking those teams but then I’ve also had to deal with insufferable fans from both sides and then I want them to lose on that principle. Eh. So I’ll just let others battle it out and I can just enjoy the other random aspects. Hope y’all have fun, enjoy the game and the outcome! :)