33 days left, fun fact 23 is here;
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’.
43. Despite being a huge boom fiend I don’t have an actual book shelf so my books are showcased in a sad manor.
42. The only sport I ever enjoyed participating in was volleyball.
41. For a long time I was sure I would one day become a pastry chef.
40. At current standing I have seven tattoos and it likely will not end till I am totally covered.
39. My ‘can’t live without’ make-up is eyeliner.
38. I have some amazingly talented friends.
37. I love me some football but when it comes down to it today I have no favorite or preference. Just here for the commercials and New Girl episode after.
36. My favorite fruit is raspberry.
35. My favorite vegetable is a radish.
34. My favorite smell is coffee grounds.
33. My (top 3) favorite words are farce, cunt, and lackadaisical. // Obviously I love words, what writer doesn’t right? I choose top three just cause one of them is pretty scandalous and figured a cushion of the other two would help. Farce is a foolish show, mockery and I’ve always loved that definition combined with the word. Lackadaisical means lazy or without interest and the irony of such a long, kinda complicated word meaning that has always made me laugh, plus it just rolls of the tongue and makes a person smile. And last but not least; cunt. I figure most people know that definition and would then assume as a woman and feminist I would hate the word, but I loooove it. I refuse to let it be an insult to be called one or associated with the term, I’d rather take it back and be proud of it. Not to mention the forcefulness of it just makes me happy. Just a great group of words out of all the thousands of possibilities.
Aren’t words just the best? Do you guys have any favorites? Nerdy enough like me to know your top three? Let me hear them if you got ’em. :)