Having a night of good sleep after already having a good night spent with a friend is just one of the best things in life. Even better when I have the rest of the day to just lay around and to whatever.
30 days left, fun fact 26 is here;
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’.
43. Despite being a huge boom fiend I don’t have an actual book shelf so my books are showcased in a sad manor.
42. The only sport I ever enjoyed participating in was volleyball.
41. For a long time I was sure I would one day become a pastry chef.
40. At current standing I have seven tattoos and it likely will not end till I am totally covered.
39. My ‘can’t live without’ make-up is eyeliner.
38. I have some amazingly talented friends.
37. I love me some football but when it comes down to it today I have no favorite or preference. Just here for the commercials and New Girl episode after.
36. My favorite fruit is raspberry.
35. My favorite vegetable is a radish.
34. My favorite smell is coffee grounds.
33. My (top 3) favorite words are farce,cunt, and lackadaisical.
32. My favorite amusement park ride is the ferris wheel.
31. My (top 2) favorite short stories are ‘The Story of an Hour’ and ‘The Yellow Wallpaper’.
30. My favorite physical feature is my hair. // I’ve had almost every color under the sun and even various different lengths and styles. My hair has always been this thick mass that somehow despite all the dying and throwing up into knots has remained pretty healthy. It doesn’t do a whole lot as far as trying to curl it or style it real fancy but that could also be user malfunction as well. I like to be constantly changing it up and trying new things cause I can get bored easily and my hair is something that can easily be manipulated. It’s a fantastic way to express a part of me to the world while also making myself feel great.
I think it is really important that everyone have a favorite physical feature, even if it might be the only physical thing a person likes. Having even that one area of body positive thoughts can mean a lot. In the society and culture we live in it can be really hard to keep up ones self esteem and say “Yes I really like this thing about me” because we see people always cutting each other down for silly reasons and then we start to think that there is no reason for little ole us be proud of something. So I always hope that everyone has something they can own and be very positive about. What is yours?