26 days left, fun fact 30;
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’.
43. Despite being a huge boom fiend I don’t have an actual book shelf so my books are showcased in a sad manor.
42. The only sport I ever enjoyed participating in was volleyball.
41. For a long time I was sure I would one day become a pastry chef.
40. At current standing I have seven tattoos and it likely will not end till I am totally covered.
39. My ‘can’t live without’ make-up is eyeliner.
38. I have some amazingly talented friends.
37. I love me some football but when it comes down to it today I have no favorite or preference. Just here for the commercials and New Girl episode after.
36. My favorite fruit is raspberry.
35. My favorite vegetable is a radish.
34. My favorite smell is coffee grounds.
33. My (top 3) favorite words are farce,cunt, and lackadaisical.
32. My favorite amusement park ride is the ferris wheel.
31. My (top 2) favorite short stories are ‘The Story of an Hour’ and ‘The Yellow Wallpaper’.
30. My favorite physical feature is my hair.
29. The top five places I most want to visit are Koln, London, Greece, Rome, & Vancouver.
28. If I had the money I would probably just keep going back to school and get a ton of degrees.
27. I have had nearly every color under the sun in my hair but I always return to red.
26. I prefer paperback books over hardcover. // I just love the way they trust you to bend them in weird ways that are probably not fun just so you can get the most enjoyment out of the book. I mean if I am really anticipating a book I will buy it the day it comes out and cherish them cause I don’t want to break the spine and what not, but I just like the more relaxed nature of reading a paperback. And I feel like it goes without saying but just incase, I prefer physical books over e-books. I have a nook and I do use it for simplicity sake. Got it for all the crazy amounts of books I had to buy for classes and for traveling sake, but still physical is the way to go. I also probably thing way to much about this but hey, it happens.
I am also a sucker for fantastic cover art, like that is a sure fire way to gain my interest in your book hard or paperback.