I am loving the fact it’s Saturday but I am not loving this attitude from Mother Nature and her throwing us more snow and icky winter weather. At least I have no commitments and can do nothing but lay around on my couch in comfy clothes and read or watch TV, there is that silver lining.
10 days left, fun fact 46 at the bottom;
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’.
43. Despite being a huge boom fiend I don’t have an actual book shelf so my books are showcased in a sad manor.
42. The only sport I ever enjoyed participating in was volleyball.
41. For a long time I was sure I would one day become a pastry chef.
40. At current standing I have seven tattoos and it likely will not end till I am totally covered.
39. My ‘can’t live without’ make-up is eyeliner.
38. I have some amazingly talented friends.
37. I love me some football but when it comes down to it today I have no favorite or preference. Just here for the commercials and New Girl episode after.
36. My favorite fruit is raspberry.
35. My favorite vegetable is a radish.
34. My favorite smell is coffee grounds.
33. My (top 3) favorite words are farce,cunt, and lackadaisical.
32. My favorite amusement park ride is the ferris wheel.
31. My (top 2) favorite short stories are ‘The Story of an Hour’ and ‘The Yellow Wallpaper’.
30. My favorite physical feature is my hair.
29. The top five places I most want to visit are Koln, London, Greece, Rome, & Vancouver.
28. If I had the money I would probably just keep going back to school and get a ton of degrees.
27. I have had nearly every color under the sun in my hair but I always return to red.
26. I prefer paperback books over hardcover.
25. I may have never had an actual Valentine I refuse to let that stop me from loving the holiday.
24. I am oober persnickety about my pens and writing utensils.
23. I am a weirdo who actually likes doing laundry. I find it relaxing.
22. I hate both whipped cream and marshmallows, which almost nobody understands.
21. You would be hard pressed to find me without ChapStick on me.
20. I have never been a morning person. If I have to I can get up and function but I much prefer night.
19. I am one of those people full of random & pretty pointless information. Like did you know the world’s largest fish is the manta ray? ;)
18. I am a chunky peanut butter type of lady.
17. If I could be fluent in any other language magically it’d be ASL.
16. I keep every fortune I get & them in my chocolate frog box to preserve their magic. Yes I am that kind of person.
15. I believe in ghosts and spirits and what have you.
14. I want to learn how to shoot a gun at some point in my life.
13. I have never done karaoke before.
12. Believe it or not I was born a natural blonde.
11. I didn’t drink till I was 21…and now I work with alcohol daily. The irony.
10. I have given in and am willing to admit I am a cat lady. // When I was a kid I was definitely on the dog bandwagon and that cats were lame. I think that mostly stems from a few of my friends had dogs and I had just been around them more, and the only pets I’d ever had were birds and fish. But then I got a little orange kitty from a friend of my mom and I got to name him Oliver (yes exactly like Oliver and Company) and I was in love. He was a little shit and eventually we had to bring him out to a farm. Then I went back to liking dogs and kept up that front till sometime a few years ago where I just got comfortable with the three we currently have at home and started to love them. Which it makes much more sense that cats are my animals; they are sassy and lazy and not overly fond of the outdoors.
I can easily see myself having my own cat or two when I am older and on my own. I’d love to have a little Scottish Fold or Munchkin cat with those little smooshed faces that can look perpetually angry. I’ve accepted my fate as a cat lady and am quiet content with it now.