Happy Monday! Now I have a theme week planned since this will be the last full week of the countdown but it will have to wait till tomorrow because today is special & I have a special fact just for it! :D
08 days left, fun fact 48 celebrating below;
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’.
43. Despite being a huge boom fiend I don’t have an actual book shelf so my books are showcased in a sad manor.
42. The only sport I ever enjoyed participating in was volleyball.
41. For a long time I was sure I would one day become a pastry chef.
40. At current standing I have seven tattoos and it likely will not end till I am totally covered.
39. My ‘can’t live without’ make-up is eyeliner.
38. I have some amazingly talented friends.
37. I love me some football but when it comes down to it today I have no favorite or preference. Just here for the commercials and New Girl episode after.
36. My favorite fruit is raspberry.
35. My favorite vegetable is a radish.
34. My favorite smell is coffee grounds.
33. My (top 3) favorite words are farce,cunt, and lackadaisical.
32. My favorite amusement park ride is the ferris wheel.
31. My (top 2) favorite short stories are ‘The Story of an Hour’ and ‘The Yellow Wallpaper’.
30. My favorite physical feature is my hair.
29. The top five places I most want to visit are Koln, London, Greece, Rome, & Vancouver.
28. If I had the money I would probably just keep going back to school and get a ton of degrees.
27. I have had nearly every color under the sun in my hair but I always return to red.
26. I prefer paperback books over hardcover.
25. I may have never had an actual Valentine I refuse to let that stop me from loving the holiday.
24. I am oober persnickety about my pens and writing utensils.
23. I am a weirdo who actually likes doing laundry. I find it relaxing.
22. I hate both whipped cream and marshmallows, which almost nobody understands.
21. You would be hard pressed to find me without ChapStick on me.
20. I have never been a morning person. If I have to I can get up and function but I much prefer night.
19. I am one of those people full of random & pretty pointless information. Like did you know the world’s largest fish is the manta ray? ;)
18. I am a chunky peanut butter type of lady.
17. If I could be fluent in any other language magically it’d be ASL.
16. I keep every fortune I get & them in my chocolate frog box to preserve their magic. Yes I am that kind of person.
15. I believe in ghosts and spirits and what have you.
14. I want to learn how to shoot a gun at some point in my life.
13. I have never done karaoke before.
12. Believe it or not I was born a natural blonde.
11. I didn’t drink till I was 21…and now I work with alcohol daily. The irony.
10. I have given in and am willing to admit I am a cat lady.
09. I am totally into all things astrology/zodiac/birthdays/horoscopes. I don’t live my life by them but love reading about it.
08. I am lucky enough to share not only my sign but my birthday month with my Mom! // I don’t know if at the time 23 years ago she loved going into labor just 8 days past her own birthday but I do know that we have always loved having such close birthdays since. My mom is my Lorelai and I have absolutely no idea what I would do or who I would be without her. It’s always been just us and I wouldn’t have it any other way. She has been everything a mom should be and more (at least from my vantage point) and while some days she gets on that last nerve I wouldn’t dream of trading her. I’d be no where without her as my role model and influence so I am happy to share my beloved birthday month with her.
Someday when I’ve figured myself out and how to make loads of money I plan to take her on some extravagant birthday vacation just the two of us somewhere foreign and gorgeous. It’s gonna be amazing. Anyways, Happy Birthday to my Mom!!! :)