Yesterday I promised a theme for this las full week and I am happy to start that! Like the time I did “firsts” I will be posting all week about “lasts”. I thought it was a cute, and probably dorky, way to weave through these last days. :)
07 days left, fun fact 49 below;
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’.
43. Despite being a huge boom fiend I don’t have an actual book shelf so my books are showcased in a sad manor.
42. The only sport I ever enjoyed participating in was volleyball.
41. For a long time I was sure I would one day become a pastry chef.
40. At current standing I have seven tattoos and it likely will not end till I am totally covered.
39. My ‘can’t live without’ make-up is eyeliner.
38. I have some amazingly talented friends.
37. I love me some football but when it comes down to it today I have no favorite or preference. Just here for the commercials and New Girl episode after.
36. My favorite fruit is raspberry.
35. My favorite vegetable is a radish.
34. My favorite smell is coffee grounds.
33. My (top 3) favorite words are farce,cunt, and lackadaisical.
32. My favorite amusement park ride is the ferris wheel.
31. My (top 2) favorite short stories are ‘The Story of an Hour’ and ‘The Yellow Wallpaper’.
30. My favorite physical feature is my hair.
29. The top five places I most want to visit are Koln, London, Greece, Rome, & Vancouver.
28. If I had the money I would probably just keep going back to school and get a ton of degrees.
27. I have had nearly every color under the sun in my hair but I always return to red.
26. I prefer paperback books over hardcover.
25. I may have never had an actual Valentine I refuse to let that stop me from loving the holiday.
24. I am oober persnickety about my pens and writing utensils.
23. I am a weirdo who actually likes doing laundry. I find it relaxing.
22. I hate both whipped cream and marshmallows, which almost nobody understands.
21. You would be hard pressed to find me without ChapStick on me.
20. I have never been a morning person. If I have to I can get up and function but I much prefer night.
19. I am one of those people full of random & pretty pointless information. Like did you know the world’s largest fish is the manta ray? ;)
18. I am a chunky peanut butter type of lady.
17. If I could be fluent in any other language magically it’d be ASL.
16. I keep every fortune I get & them in my chocolate frog box to preserve their magic. Yes I am that kind of person.
15. I believe in ghosts and spirits and what have you.
14. I want to learn how to shoot a gun at some point in my life.
13. I have never done karaoke before.
12. Believe it or not I was born a natural blonde.
11. I didn’t drink till I was 21…and now I work with alcohol daily. The irony.
10. I have given in and am willing to admit I am a cat lady.
09. I am totally into all things astrology/zodiac/birthdays/horoscopes. I don’t live my life by them but love reading about it.
08. I am lucky enough to share not only my sign but my birthday month with my Mom!
07. The last DVD purchase I made was ‘Huge’ season one and ‘High Road’ // I love the TV show, like hella love! I watched it at first mostly for Nikki Blonsky cause I adore her but the show itself was fantastic. I likely relate better to it because I am a bigger girl and so a lot of its themes hit home for me but I think anyone could watch and enjoy the stories and acting from a well rounded and interesting cast. The movie was nothing stellar but I do think I’ve maybe seen worse. First watched it for Dylan O’Brien but when I saw the cast of all these actors I really liked (Ed Helms, Lizzy Caplan, Rob Riggle) I was really intrigued. Again it isn’t a masterpiece but it has its moments and it was on sale for like $7 when I was browsing around Amazon one night.
Either way I don’t think it is a bad ‘last purchase’. What about you guys? Got a good last buy on a DVD or two?