It’s here! Finally the last day and fun fact has come to be! I want to say thanks for putting up with me these last 55 days and indulging my weirdness. I was sure that this little project could get highly annoying but it sounded fun for me and so I did it. If I got annoying, I apologize. However I mainly hope you got a kick out of me being a dork & trying to come up with 55 “fun” facts about me. So without further waiting;
01 day left, fun fact 55 has finally gotten here;
Birthday Countdown Fun Facts.
55: The Spice Girls are directly related to 55 being my favorite number.
54: I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states.
53: I have zero knowledge about my biological ancestry.
52: My left arm is longer than my right arm.
51. I’ve never seen any of ‘The Matrix’ series.
50. The first TV show I binge watched was ‘NCIS’.
49. The first book that left an actual impression on me was ‘Stephanie’s Ponytail’.
48. The first CD I ever bought with my own money was Shania Twain’s ‘Come On Over’.
47. The first time I ever flew on a plane was when I was sixteen & took a trip to Florida with a friend and her family.
46. The first celebrity crush I had was Lance Bass from *NSYNC.
45. The first “formal” dance I went to was my freshman winter formal called “Snowball” because we are small town honkey-dory like that.
44. The first musical I ever saw on stage was ‘RENT’.
43. Despite being a huge boom fiend I don’t have an actual book shelf so my books are showcased in a sad manor.
42. The only sport I ever enjoyed participating in was volleyball.
41. For a long time I was sure I would one day become a pastry chef.
40. At current standing I have seven tattoos and it likely will not end till I am totally covered.
39. My ‘can’t live without’ make-up is eyeliner.
38. I have some amazingly talented friends.
37. I love me some football but when it comes down to it today I have no favorite or preference. Just here for the commercials and New Girl episode after.
36. My favorite fruit is raspberry.
35. My favorite vegetable is a radish.
34. My favorite smell is coffee grounds.
33. My (top 3) favorite words are farce,cunt, and lackadaisical.
32. My favorite amusement park ride is the ferris wheel.
31. My (top 2) favorite short stories are ‘The Story of an Hour’ and ‘The Yellow Wallpaper’.
30. My favorite physical feature is my hair.
29. The top five places I most want to visit are Koln, London, Greece, Rome, & Vancouver.
28. If I had the money I would probably just keep going back to school and get a ton of degrees.
27. I have had nearly every color under the sun in my hair but I always return to red.
26. I prefer paperback books over hardcover.
25. I may have never had an actual Valentine I refuse to let that stop me from loving the holiday.
24. I am oober persnickety about my pens and writing utensils.
23. I am a weirdo who actually likes doing laundry. I find it relaxing.
22. I hate both whipped cream and marshmallows, which almost nobody understands.
21. You would be hard pressed to find me without ChapStick on me.
20. I have never been a morning person. If I have to I can get up and function but I much prefer night.
19. I am one of those people full of random & pretty pointless information. Like did you know the world’s largest fish is the manta ray? ;)
18. I am a chunky peanut butter type of lady.
17. If I could be fluent in any other language magically it’d be ASL.
16. I keep every fortune I get & them in my chocolate frog box to preserve their magic. Yes I am that kind of person.
15. I believe in ghosts and spirits and what have you.
14. I want to learn how to shoot a gun at some point in my life.
13. I have never done karaoke before.
12. Believe it or not I was born a natural blonde.
11. I didn’t drink till I was 21…and now I work with alcohol daily. The irony.
10. I have given in and am willing to admit I am a cat lady.
09. I am totally into all things astrology/zodiac/birthdays/horoscopes. I don’t live my life by them but love reading about it.
08. I am lucky enough to share not only my sign but my birthday month with my Mom!
07. The last DVD purchase I made was ‘Huge’ season one and ‘High Road’
06. The last hockey game I went to was a couple of years ago, but today I listen to the Luverne boys at state.
05. The last time I wrote anything was a couple of nights ago, it was just some free write stuff but it was something none the less.
04. The last gift I got it was a lovely Alex + Ani bracelet from Lindsay for my birthday. And bonus fact; the last time I slept in/missed an alarm was this morning.
03. The last “eh what the hell” thing I bought was a random assortment of little things. Stuff I didn’t *need* per say but stuff I will use, really liked, and the prices were right.
02. The last dream I had (that I can remember) was me in some fancy outfit thinking I was going to a fancy event but it ended up like a high school reunion…and everyone was all dressed to the nines. Weird.
01. The last book I read (more like inhaled) was ‘HDU’ by India Lee. And I’ve already started the sequel ‘Dirt’. // After reading a pretty heavy book that took me a while (‘Cunt’ by Inga Muscio) I wanted something lighter, something that wouldn’t necessarily inspire deep thoughts or alter the way I saw some things. So I had downloaded this book a while ago after hearing about it and decided it would be perfect. It’s an independently published book so it isn’t edited perfect and it might not be what is considered “good” as far as best sellers and whatever but I really enjoyed it. The story was just really entertaining and I was always curious what was coming next. I just started the sequel and am dying to figure out where it goes from the leave off point and what dramatics could be next.
So if you need a easy, and fun book that doesn’t require too much focus or concentration but keeps you highly interested consider this one.
Thanks once again for putting up with me & this silly thing. I’ve had a good time and I am way ready for tomorrow! Hope you all have a lovely week & rest of this fantastic month that is March! :)